Monday, October 25, 2010

New Beginnings

This is my first blog EVER!  Being someone who is completely against doing anything new whatsoever, I am utterly shocked to be typing the first entry in my newly designed blog.  Is that even right?  Is it "in my blog" or "on my blog"?  Since I first heard the word blog, I have been totally opposed to the idea.  Blog.  That has to be one of the weirdest words ever; it just sounds funny.  How can people make a living by posting their thoughts online everyday?  And doesn't that open you up to all those weirdo freaks who stalk people on the internet?  My bestest friend ever, Stephanie, is a successful blogger, and she is obsessed with making me understand the fun that is blogging.  So here I am, typing away in/on my blog.  Hmmm...

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Jillia is blogging! =) I need to blog again. I haven't done it in soooo long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world girl! Hope you stick around....trust me...it is SO addicting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming over from Stephanie's blog.. Hope you find some fun in the blogging world.. Your blog looks awesome.. but then how could a friend of Stephanie's not have an aamazing looking blog...

    Anxious to see what you have in store for us...and i think it is on my blog??? maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok you have followers and comments, it's time to post again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the land of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will love blogging... that is what is great about blogging, no one tells you what to write, when to write, or who to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you everyone for your comments & advice! im excited!!

    ReplyDelete